Water Source Heat Pump / Advantages
What is a Heat Pump?
A heat pump is a device that can provide heating, cooling and sanitary hot water for residential, commercial and industrial applications.
It transforms energy from the air, ground and water to useful heat. This transformation is done via the refrigerant cycle.
- Shopping Centers & Mall
- Office Buildings
- Educational Facilities
- Retail Outlets & Dry Goods
- Hotel / Motel
- Health Care / Assisted Living
- Government Buildings
Heat Pump Components
- Expansion Valve
- Refrigerant gas
Why Water Source System?
- The water most efficient way to move thermal energy
- The mass of the water loop also provides thermal storage
- More compact and efficient than air cooled system
- Linked to the outdoor wetbulb temperature, not higher outdoor dry bulb temperature
Water Source Heat Pump Advantages
Advantages For Investors
- Pre-Investment; cooling tower+boiler+ 2 water pipes without insulation
- The initial invesment cost is minimal compared to alternatives to provide independent heating and cooling at the same time
- Wshp Units can be buy from the customers
- Easy insallation and save the time
- Heat Recovery between the units
- Unique system
- Top referances in World
- Maximum efficiency and suitable for BMS systems
Advantages For Application and Design
- Smaller capacity for cooling tower and boiler.
- Save spaces / no outside units
- With 2 pipes basic water line = 4 pipes comfort
- Doesn’t include copper pipe and insulation problem
- The electric bill can be meausered separately for each user
Advantages For User and Operating
- Individual Control /Same time heating or cooling with 2 pipes system
- Each user will pay the energy consumption as expentidure
- Minumum dependence on outside air
- Capacity increase and reduce
- Low power consumption =minumum operating cost